Electronics and RF Materials
· Identify, qualify and quantify market opportunities for new materials and manufacturing processes.
· Conduct applications engineering studies and match materials to unique and difficult applications.
· Prepare technology assessments of materials and processes for investment decisions.
· Strategize and write commercialization business plans.
· Identify technology and product gaps in product offerings and identify development strategies
· Rationalize product lines to increase profitability.
· Prepare strategies, presentations and applications for grants, loans and strategic proposals.
· Find collaborative and synergistic strategic commercialization partners.
· Plan and implement innovation, R&D and growth strategies.
· Manage multi-collaborator development and commercialization projects.